Our Sharing is Caring Initiative
Little drops of water
Little grains of sand
Make the mighty ocean
And the pleasant land
At DIVA, we strive to keep this at the center of everything we do. Right now, our world is in trouble - and a lot of it is happening because of us. While we can’t change the entire ocean, we can do our part in changing our drop. And, to us, that’s just as important.
Our Sharing is Caring Initiative dedicates 6% percent of every sale to organizations that are helping to change as many drops as possible. Together, we believe that our small drops will add up, getting big enough to make a real splash - and hopefully positively changing the current state of our oceans and our land.
DIVA Brazilian Swimwear is currently supporting:
WWF Hong Kong is on a mission to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment. Understanding that it’s possible to create a world where humans live in harmony with nature, the WWF works to create positive change in Hong Kong and around China. WWF’s work focuses on:
- Oceans: Current programs are encouraging people and businesses to stop consuming and purchasing shark fins, as well as other unsustainable seafood products. Additionally, the WWF is working to protect at-risk species, including the Chinese White Dolphin.
- Biodiversity + Sustainability: The WWF takes into consideration the current needs of the human population, finding ways to provide for everyone, including wildlife in its natural habitat.
- Climate + Energy: The main goal of the WWF in Hong Kong is to transform the heavily-polluted city into a low carbon city powered by a high percentage of renewable energy.
- Water + Wetlands: The WWF in Hong Kong is helping to sustain the rich biodiversity of the area, including world-class wetlands like Mai Po and Inner Deep Bay.
- Community Education + Education: The WWF educates the next generation to be more environmentally conscious, giving them the tools and knowledge, they need to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle.
A local Chinese institution since 1985, the Harmony House serves as a beacon of hope for those who have endured the horrors of domestic violence. As the first shelter in Hong Kong for abused women and children, the Harmony House has its expanded its work to provide preventative, therapeutic, and developmental programs for families affected by abuse. Through education and advocating for policy changes at the local and national level, the Harmony House is protecting - and preventing - victims of violence.